After some wait, we have now welcomed other bloggers and aspiring authors to write for us and publish guest posts on our website.
Anyone is welcome to submit travel, technology, Lifestyle, finance, food, health, and how-to stories to us as long as they are reasonably well-written and follow our rules outlined in the next section. You don’t need to have your own blog because, as we’ve already stated, not everyone enjoys blogging. If you do, though, that’s fantastic because we’ll link to you from here. [Note: To be considered “pretty well written,” you must have used spell check and grammar check.]
- Unique content – Any writing that has previously been published on the internet will not be accepted. We pay attention when Google speaks because they don’t like it.
- Please keep your articles to a minimum of 1000 words or more.
- 3 pictures are required with alt tags, and each one must be at least 1024 pixels wide and should use 800 pixels in width for any portrait photos.
- Additionally, you can email videos or embed codes for videos that you have posted on YouTube.
- Please include a profile photo of yourself as well as a brief bio with links to your blog and social media accounts.
How We Both Can Get Benefit
What for us
- More inspiring tales and suggestions to share with our friends and audience.
- Expansion and the chance to present additional information, stories, and practical advice.
What for you
- A fantastic place for sharing your tales and advice.
- The chance to be highlighted on Technaverse.com.
- A link to your website or blog.
- Access to our entire network.
Let’s get started!
Please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com if you have a fantastic concept or story to write for us so that we can begin the process.